Ask
    gabbita70 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2009, 09:33 PM
    Benzyl-Arbutin cream
    Where can I buy Benzyl arbuting?
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Dec 12, 2009, 01:20 AM

There is not a chemical with the name "Benzyl-Arbutin", this is a made up name that was called a skin lightener and will not lighten the skin. The only place that offers this are scammers sites. The chemists who I have contacted had mentioned that this name doesn't exist, unfortunately.

There are other arbutins that are effective in lightening the skin such as beta arbutin (also called "arbutin" and bearberry, alpha-arbutin synthetic form of arbutin and more potent, and deoxy arbutin (dA) which is the most potent of the 3 and more stabilized.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How Much Can Benzyl Arbutin Lighten the Skin? [ 15 Answers ]

Has anyone tried it?

Can I mix kojic acid, alpha arbutin and mulberry with my moisterizer cream? [ 3 Answers ]

Do skin whitening agents work well when you mix them with moisterizers creams For example Kojic acid powder with mulberry root extract, licorice extract, and L-Alpha Arbutin... can mixing all these skin whitening agent speed up the process of whitening your skin?

Skin Whitening with Benzyl-Arbutin [ 44 Answers ]

I'm wondering if benzyl-arbutin is a good skin whitening (not lightening) product. If you've seen my previous posts you know that I am desperate to depig ASAP. So does the $50 benzyl-arbutin do the job to make look as if I was born white and help me to depig as quick as possible with no skin...

Monobenzone vs benzyl-arbutin [ 14 Answers ]

Monobenzone vs Benzyl-arbutin ::: which 2 start and how much?? I know, we all know this is th 2 drug whch will work, say how much 2 use till how much time mixing what, dilute? Do smebdy have lovie1 , she seems to be very very successful

Anyone tried Benzyl Arbutin ? [ 17 Answers ]

Just wanted to know if anyone had tried the benzyl arbutin cream from herbalinn and if so what their experience was, good or bad Herbal Inn Ayurveda Medicine Health Beauty Support Herbal Inn Fairness Cream Indian Ayurvedic

View more questions Search