Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    barrhead Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2009, 07:35 PM
    How do I find my adopted sister
    I'm looking for my for my sister all I know is her birth name *** edited not sure age and other info
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 8, 2009, 07:48 PM

I have deleted the name, how old are you ? How old is this sister,
    How do you know her name ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lost sister perhaps adopted [ 2 Answers ]

Iwould like to know if I could find my twin sister that I lost when we were born. My mother did not speak english and they gave her a paper to sign and she told me she thinks they were adoption papers. I suched for her death certificate, but nothing was found. But if she was adopted she must...

How Can I Find My Adopted Little Sister? [ 1 Answers ]

Im currently 16 years old. I recently had a dream about me having another little sister. So, I asked my dad and he said that I do have another little sister, but he put her up for adoption. So I guess what I'm asking is, how can I find her? I have been to a number of adoption websites, but I never...

Adopted sister [ 3 Answers ]

I was trying to figure out how find my adopted sister she was given up for adoption in 1989.my question how do I go about finding her and will it cost any money and how much and who do I need to contact to find her?

Find adopted sister! [ 1 Answers ]

:(how can i find my adopted sister? I haven't seen he in over like 7 years. Every website that i have found does'nt help an it cost alot of money so i need some way to find her that doesnt cost!! Lol i really want to find her . If you can help in any way write me back!! Thanks, ...

I'm adopted 5/13/91 and want to find my sister born 5/20/90 [ 1 Answers ]

My name is Hannah and I was adopted through a closed adoption. I live in Houston Texas, in Harris county. And was born In Dallas. The reason for my adoption was because my birth parents were about to get a divorce. I was born May 13, 1991 The agency is called "The adoption Agency". I do not know...

View more questions Search