Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    berrysweetncgurl Posts: 166, Reputation: 19

Dec 8, 2009, 04:16 PM
    1994 Honda Accord Front End Problems
    My 1994 Honda Accord is pulling to the right real bad, there is a lot of "play" in the steering wheel and the other day while driving it, I heard a "pop" Does anyone have any clue what could be wrong with my car? Please any kind of help would be greatly appreciated... this is my only mode of transportation for me and my son :-(
    InfoJunkie4Life Posts: 1,409, Reputation: 81
    Ultra Member

Dec 8, 2009, 05:34 PM

It probably needs to be aligned. It isn't really a do-it-yourself job, but isn't overly expensive. Also check the air pressure in all of your tires and try to shake the front tires. If they wobble too much it could indicate other problems.
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Dec 8, 2009, 06:11 PM

Check the tie-rod ends, which connect the rack and pinion steering to the steering knuckles.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1994 Honda Accord overheating [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 94 Honda Accord that just started overheating on Saturday. When I turn the car off I hear the fan come on. I replaced the thermostat yesterday but this morning when I drove to work, it went back up to the red line... Its not smoking and the engine is not putting off a lot of heat. What...

1994 Honda Accord intermittent start [ 1 Answers ]

I've read the posts on this site about the commonly reported intermittant starting issue. My car behaves the same; occasionally it will take between 1-8 attempts for the car to start. It always cranks fine so it's not a battery or starter issue. Well, reading about the main relay as the problem...

1994 Honda Accord Battery drains [ 1 Answers ]

The battery drains within a couple of days after taking battery out, placing it on a wooden plank and charging it. Bought the battery a year ago. I first thought I got a bad battery and replaced it again. The car is in the garage and I simply put the battery back in the car and hook it up. I test...

1994 honda accord, no spark, no fuel-- [ 3 Answers ]

I have a honda accord lx no efi that ran with a low idle & died occasionally. I cleaned the iavc screen and when I tried to start it, the battery ran down and clicked and made all kind of weird noises. I think the starter stayed engaged. After replacing the battery & negative battery cable because...

1994 Honda Accord [ 1 Answers ]

My Honda Accord misfire when I accelarate. It idles good but when a load is put on the engine it misfire. Check engine light is Not on. I have change plugs, wires, distributor cap, rotor & PCV valve.

View more questions Search