Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tanyas Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2009, 03:15 PM
    Why do I have hot water but no cold water
    I have one bathroom that does not have cold water but hot water only the kitcken is fine and the other bathroom is fine
    cyberheater Posts: 321, Reputation: 12

Dec 8, 2009, 04:05 PM

Does the toilet work? Is there only one fixture that is not getting cold water in that bathroom? Please give us details.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Dec 8, 2009, 04:53 PM

Is there just a sink or is there a tub or shwer too? How are they working? This could just be debris in the cold inlet of the valve. Is the sink one handle or two?
    tanyas Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2009, 07:11 PM
    The shower is one knob you turn right and left .left for hot and right for cold I have hot water coming out of my shower the sink in the bathroom comes on and I only get hot water no cold water coming out the kicken and the rest of the house is fine. Their is a tolet in the bathroom it's not filling up with water but my other tolet works

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hot water from cold water faucet [ 0 Answers ]

I have a large, three story house. There is a 60 gal gas water heater in the basement and a 40 gal electric in the upstairs closet. I always assumed they operated separately for different parts of the house. Well last June the upstairs unit stared leaking. I examined it and found shutoffs for...

Why when we want cold water, we get hot, then cold? [ 0 Answers ]

Our two story house is 15 years old with its original hot water system. It's built on a slab and the water pipes run through the slab. Recently, we noticed when we turned on cold water we get a few seconds of cold, then it goes hot for 30 seconds before it returns to cold water. All the foucets...

Low hot/cold water pressure with well? [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, I have a small house with a well. In recent weeks the water pressure to the house has dropped substantially. This is true for both the hot and cold water, and occurs at all taps faucets etc. At this point if you turn on a fuacet in one part of the house water flow to other facilities, shower,...

Hot water trickles while cold water is normal [ 6 Answers ]

Hot water trickles (not enough pressure to force out of shower head) while cold water is normal from American Standard single handle bathtub faucet

Forced Hot Water baseboard COLD COLD [ 7 Answers ]

I have forced hot water baseboard heat. My two upstairs baseboards are cold when heat is fine in the rest of the lower house. I beld the unit and still it's cold. I pulled at least 2 quarts of water out but no air at all. Any sugesstions on what to do next. Thanks

View more questions Search