Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aavaheed Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2009, 08:00 AM
    Guy pressurising friend's wife to be his girlfriend
    I have long years relation with a married lady in all sense.she has a family friend and the other lady insisting my g/f to have wrong relation with her husband.also that guy proposed my g/f.that guy is a very good friend of my g/f's hubby too.my g/f refused his proposal to him and his wife.
    Now the problem is that she cannot tell this matter to her hubby and so she is to go out with them for movies and all with the family.I am totally confused and don't know what to do .she is scared to tell her hubby thios matter and forced to join them whenever they want to go out with family.
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Dec 8, 2009, 08:12 AM

I'm confused too! Where are you from? Here in the states, where I am, having more than one spouse is illegal. I'm totally lost about who is with who in you question. You mention your girlfriend. And then her hubby-husband?
    The wife should be able to communicate with her husband. If her husband's friend is behaving inappropriately, her husband should know so he can talk to his friend. Although honestly, if I were in his shoes, I don't know how long a friendship would continue with a man who was proposing to my wife...
    jaime90 Posts: 1,157, Reputation: 163
    Ultra Member

Dec 10, 2009, 03:17 PM

I agree with the above. Also, if you are involved with a married woman where having more than one spouse is illegal, I would put the brakes on it. She is married. It doesn't matter how much she hates her husband or her husband's friend or her husband's friend's wife (phew) she is still MARRIED. Get away from this mess as fast as you can. You shouldn't be involved in it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

X-girlfriend is dating a new guy [ 8 Answers ]

Me and my girlfriend were dating for just shy of 3 years. We started living together after about a year and a half, and things started to go south at that time. Shortly after she moved in, I had a herpes outbreak. She was the only woman that I'd ever been with sexually, so we both knew that I had...

Girlfriend texting other guy [ 6 Answers ]

Hey I've been with my girlfriend for over 3 years I completely love her,she says she loves me and I'm seriously considering proposing to her in the near future. She just got back from her holidays and she's been texting this guy that she met over there. They text each other all day, The other day...

My Friend's Wife Moved out of State with Kids... his rights? [ 4 Answers ]

I am doing research for a friend of mine... he is not computer saavy, but I hate what he is going through, so I thought I would try and help him. Here is his story. His wife left Florida a couple of months ago and took their two small kids with her to KY. He sends the required child support...

My Best Friend's Girlfriend [ 1 Answers ]

My best friend is a guy (I am a girl) and he is involved in a long distance relationship with a girl he met (I'll call her Erica) when he lived in the Netherlands last year. Normally, me, him, and my other best friend (a girl we'll call Kelly) hang out together all the time. However, recently we...

My Best Friend's Girlfriend [ 3 Answers ]

My best friend is a guy (I am a girl) and he is involved in a long distance relationship with a girl he met (I'll call her Erica) when he lived in the Netherlands last year. Normally, me, him, and my other best friend (a girl we'll call Kelly) hang out together all the time. However, recently we...

View more questions Search