Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aravind indian Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2009, 05:55 AM
    Ultimate truth
    What do you think the highest philosophy in this world is?
    InfoJunkie4Life Posts: 1,409, Reputation: 81
    Ultra Member

Dec 8, 2009, 05:40 PM

There is no name or set type of philosophy that is "Highest."

I personally believe that only philosophy founded on pure logic and fact can be true philosophy. Also, that none can be higher.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Dec 8, 2009, 05:44 PM

Hello indian:

I always thought rock, scissors, paper to be very deep.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ultimate blonde [ 3 Answers ]

A blonde walks into a doctor's office for an insurance physical wearing the ubiquitous iPod phones. The doctor finally comes in, pokes, prods, applies cold things to sensitive places, and performs the normal indignitiesof a physical. The doctor saves the ears for last in deference to the iPod,...

My bfs ultimate goal. [ 7 Answers ]

So my boyfriend and I are deeply in love but we come to disagreements about sharing control and my lifestyle. I am a exotic dancer and model. In the beginning of our relationship he accepted it and sometimes encouraged me. But now he hates it about me and tries everything from "kidnapping" me to...

Ultimate Proposition [ 21 Answers ]

Hello ladies and gentlemans! Help me please with this: What is the best way to propose a girl? What is the best way to ask her to be my girlfriend? Thanks to all the people who helped me!:)

Ultimate Reality [ 3 Answers ]

Rewriting the Reality Code The Quantum Power of Living From The Answer Copyright © Gregg Braden Reprinted with permission from Mystic Pop Magazine, Nov/Dec Issue 2006 Gregg Braden » Home “What strange beings we are!” noted the 13th Century mystic Rumi, “That sitting in Hell at the bottom...

View more questions Search