Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eileen007 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2009, 05:43 AM
    Can not open window explorer
    All that's as happen I have moved my PC from upsatairs to downstairs. Now I find that the internet explorer will not open at all. I have returned the computer to an earlyer date but this as not worked. My internet connection is there
    Perito Posts: 3,139, Reputation: 150
    Ultra Member

Dec 8, 2009, 07:11 AM

One idea is to use your install disk (if you have one) to do a "repair" of Windows. After that, you will probably be able to get it to work. Alternatively, download Internet Explorer (version 8 is the current version), on another computer, and take it to your existing computer using a USB Flash Drive. Then, reinstall Internet Explorer using that. This will probably fix the problem.

You can also install FireFox as an alternative. If FireFox works, then IE is clearly broken.
    Jessica-chen Posts: 27, Reputation: 2

Feb 2, 2010, 09:15 PM

Maybe you can try to use 360 safe guard to repair your IE.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Open in new window while in windows explorer [ 7 Answers ]

While in windows explorer, highlight a folder, open in a new window?

Explorer door and window switches [ 1 Answers ]

2002 Ford Explorer 4 door The electric door locks and also a window operator switch have stopped working.. THis is not all but some of them do not work. Is this more then just the switch going bad? Thanks

Ford Explorer 2002 Passanger Window [ 2 Answers ]

I need to get a hold of a diagram to remove the door panel to fix the power window

Open Internet explorer in new window? [ 5 Answers ]

Please help! I have figured out how to do just about everything I want except open a new window when I click on a link. I have windows xp professional version 2002 service pack 2. I can not figure this out :eek: anyone know how?

Windows Explorer Window Size [ 4 Answers ]

Dear Forum, After a fresh installation of Windows 98SE, when I open a WINDOWS Explorer window, it would be about 8 1/2 inches tall and About 12 1/2 inches wide on my 17 inch monitor. However, when I open any more windows, THEY come out to about

View more questions Search