Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mrkalvrz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2009, 01:32 AM
    My girlfriend told me that she need some time.
    My girlfriend doesn't call me like she used to.
    then when i text her, it took a while to get her reply back. that's why
    i'm so confused:confused:. so then i went to her work to talk to her.
    i asked her what is her problem and why she just changed suddenly then she told me that she just need some time.
    then i'm like " oh you want some space?" but she didn't answer yes. she just say that she need time to spend time with her family cause almost her time just goes to me...what does she mean?what should i do?
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Dec 8, 2009, 01:58 AM
    Unless you have a proper discussion with her you can't know,so ask her. Usually needing time,or space means a person is having doubts about the relationship and their feelings are changing. Me,if someone were to say they need time,and weren't willing to have a mature discussion about it, I'd be doing my own thing and leave them to do theirs.
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Dec 8, 2009, 07:24 AM
    Actions speak louder than words.

By not responding to your messages, it means that she doesn't want to talk to you yet.

You already took additional initiative by going to her work place and confronting her. So now the ball is on her side of the court. When she's ready, she will contact you.

Go do your own thing so that you don't have to wait by the phone for her call.

But when she is ready to talk, you're going to have to establish a better communication system. Because she could have at least had the courtesy to let you know that she wanted time and space, as opposde to ignoring you without warning.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 8, 2009, 07:40 AM
    What part of your smothering her with your constant need for attention are you not getting. Geez, let the girl do things besides tend to you will you, or she will get tired of seeing you, and kick you to the curb, so she can do other things beside being with you.

She is obviously thinking that way now.
    ninjajr92 Posts: 54, Reputation: 7

Dec 8, 2009, 05:58 PM

This is where you have done what you needed to do. Give her time and space and she will come talk to you in time, if its too long then try contacting her and see what's happening.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Told girlfriend that I love her! [ 7 Answers ]

So, I've been with my girlfriend for about 3 months now. After about the second month I started to realize that I was falling for this girl. I didn't say anything at the time because I was unsure if I was really feeling these kinds of emotions. Well, I did realize that I do feel this way about her,...

My girlfriend told me she is not worth to me [ 5 Answers ]

I'm 24 n she is 21, she had a past boy friend to whom she loved a lot . Bt the guy told her that he doesn't love her. Meanwhile I came in pictue , we set together n talk a lot n I fall in lv with her. I expressed my feelings to her after about 1 yr when c was studying. C told me that c don't lv me...

My girlfriend just told me she had 2 babies with her ex! [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I am a new member here and sorry for my bad english. I wan to tell you my story and will anyone be kind enough to guide me so I know what to do with my relationship with my girlfriend. I am originally from malaysia and now currently reside in USA. I've been here for almost 2 and a half...

My girlfriend of 2 yrs has told me she isn't attracted to me any more but she does love [ 18 Answers ]

We have been together for 2 yrs and things were fantastic, but I have recently discovered that she has been flirting with my brother via email. She has told me that she loves me but is not attracted to me anymore. But she doesn't know why. I love her dearly and have given her space but she is still...

He told me he likes me. But he has a girlfriend [ 2 Answers ]

So I have liked this guy who sits beside me in one of my classes for a while. I kept flirting with him and I got along with him well and I started to REALLY like him... but then I found out he has a girlfriend, who goes to another school but she's going to transfer to our school in a month. That...

View more questions Search