Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ooox Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2009, 11:23 PM
    Report immigration fraud
    Hi I just want to know that Is anybody know how to report illegal person who live in United State (wihtout any of visa ex. F1,k1 or M1)? Reason for reporting this guy is because he's make lot of problem at work (actually, we work at the same place) and I believe that he also has invalid social #.
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Dec 8, 2009, 12:26 AM

Since you missed every other thread with this same info somehow, here it is again: 1-866-DHS-2-ICE, Contact Us

Do you actually have proof? Or are you just trying to get them back for "make lot of problem at work"? And keep in mind, this is the government you'll be reporting this person to. You know, that group that takes forever to do anything... reporting someone doesn't necessarily mean that they'll be deported. And even if they are, I wouldn't expect it to be a quick process or action, unless this person is a criminal (for something other than maybe being an illegal immigrant).
    ooox Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2009, 10:38 AM

Yes I have proof that show on his illegal status. Do I need to provide my information to the ICE?
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Dec 8, 2009, 10:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ooox View Post
    yes i have proof that show on his illegal status. do I need to provide my information to the ICE?
    Yes..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I report an Immigration fraud? [ 20 Answers ]

My friend has had a friend who now is a Green Card holder and working full time, studying full time by receiving government loans. This friend came to US back in 2000 through San Diego, CA and his travel originated from Toronto, Canada. He told his relative and acquaintances that he came from...

Immigration Fraud - How Do I Report Them? [ 6 Answers ]

I have a roommate (for 1 year now) who is using anyone she can and not just to be a citizen. I know her husband who sleeps in the living room behind a curtain whom she doesn't even talk to (I am certain they never slept together), he is just happy not to pay rent... I know her boyfriend who sleeps...

How to report immigration fraud [ 1 Answers ]

How do I report someone who holds a Green Card but commits fraud by not living in the US, further using an address in the US to collect child support, although children are not living in US?

How to report immigration fraud [ 7 Answers ]

My cousin recently passed roughly two months ago in a fatal car accident. To my family's surprise, we found out that he was married and had been married for (according to his wife) approximately 3 years. Since my cousin was very close to us; as his family, we feel that if this was a legitimate...

Report an immigration fraud [ 1 Answers ]

We had sponsored a live-in nanny for our 3 yr. old kid from India and within 2 months she mentioned that she needed to go back to India as her parent was ill. She borrowed additional money and soon "left" for India. After about 3 months when we returned from work we found her in our house.She...

View more questions Search