Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    noisy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2009, 10:07 PM
    Carrier furnace problems
    I have two furnances. One heats basement and first floor, and the other heats the third floor. The one for the main floor and basement makes a thumping or banging sound when the burners are on when it is colder than -15 degree Celsius outside.

Check out some similar questions!

Carrier gas furnace electronic ignition problems [ 15 Answers ]

I have a Carrier model 394GAW000100 gas furnace. It is set to light off at 4:30 AM so that the house will be somewhat warm by the time I rise at 5:00 AM. About 3 to 4 times a week the furnace does not light off. An inspection reveals that the pilot ignitor is visibly sparking (accompanied by the...

Carrier furnace problems [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Carrier WeatherMaker Infinity Furnace - Ultra Efficient Gas Furnace. A while back we had some power surges which fried the circuit board and blower motor. We had both replaced. My problem started happening right after the fix. The furnace sounds like it's about to start up, then there...

Carrier Furnace Problems [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I am richard nguyen I have a furnace name carrier I look at the led keep flashing all the time. I replace a new burnner, I clean up the sensor really well When I turned on again, the led flashing? Anyone know how to solve this problem please let me know >Personal email address removed...

Carrier furnace problems [ 4 Answers ]

I have a carrier furnace (17 years old) that quit recently. After wiggling a few wires, tapping here and there, I could get it to start up and operate for several days before it quit again. (it has electronic ignition) I can get it to work, but now it works only for one or two cycles (it's getting...

Carrier furnace problems [ 4 Answers ]

I have a carrier furnace (17 years old) that quit recently. After wiggling a few wires, tapping here and there, I could get it to start up and operate for several days before it quit again. (it has electronic ignition). I can get it to work, but now it works only for one or two cycles (it's getting...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.