Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    frostjeffrey Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2009, 07:31 PM
    75 condos interior to paint 1br 2br 3 br per unit or sq ft
    I have 75 interior condos to paint same building all the same color 1 br 2 br 3 br walls,ceiling trim all same color should it be priced per unit and if so how much? Or per sq ft then how much
    mtconc Posts: 119, Reputation: 9

Dec 8, 2009, 03:48 AM

Are they all in the same condition?
    If some will require more prep you may want to go each one.. maybe baseline each one then add on for more time as needed
    cyberheater Posts: 321, Reputation: 12

Dec 8, 2009, 06:22 AM

I agree with mtconc.

Don't let the client assume that any prep work is your work without being more specific. They tend to show you the better ones when they want a bid.

Tell them you need to look through as many as you can, and then make sure specific details, like cracks/holes and other wall/ceiling repair/trim, etc. is done before you paint. If they expect you to do it, you need to account for that work.

If they are new construction, then you prep work starts and stops at priming/base coat and paint coat.

Will you be spraying or otherwise?

I take the square footage to figure out a unit. Add for the extra bedroom. How much tape off will have to be done if spray (is there flooring already installed?) etc.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Interior paint job estimate [ 4 Answers ]

Would anyone be willing to help me figure out how long it would 3 dedicated guys to paint a home with the following measurements? I figured out the square footage by each room. I hope I did it right by taking the lengths around the room e.g.. 15' X 12' X 15' X 12' X the wall height which is 8' and...

Interior Paint [ 2 Answers ]

Has anyone ever painted with a paint that has a bit of sparkle in it. Is it east to apply and can you use a paint roller? Looking to paint a flat wall and some paintable textured wallpaper.

Hardwood Flooring for upper unit condos [ 2 Answers ]

We have been notified by the HOA of our condo complex to replace our hardwood flooring because of the complaints of noise from the owners right below us. When we bought our condo almost 5 years ago, the hardwood floor was the selling point. Now, the HOA does not allow hardwood flooring for the...

Interior paint [ 2 Answers ]

How do I figure how much it will cost to paint the interior of my new house

View more questions Search