Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    violetchicroyale Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2009, 06:03 PM
    Honeywell rth221b manual trouble wiring
    I have a honeywell rth221b and I only have heat and I only have a white and red wire. Where do I put the red? In rh or rc? Also where do I put the white?
    violetchicroyale Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2009, 06:15 PM

Thanks 4 your help you shmucks but I got it on my own. Later gators
    mygirlsdad77 Posts: 5,713, Reputation: 339
    Plumbing Expert

Dec 7, 2009, 06:27 PM

Sorry we couldn't help sooner. R to rh or rc if jumper between rh and rc is in place. If jumper is not inplace, then r to rh. And white to w. Most of us have full time jobs and can only make it here to give (free) advice to shmucks like you when we get the time.

PS. Not to soon baboon.
    hvacservicetech_07 Posts: 1,083, Reputation: 75
    Ultra Member

Dec 7, 2009, 07:55 PM

Oh wow, I hope your thermostat falls off the wall jerk off.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trouble wiring a honeywell rth221b thermostat [ 6 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I just bought a honeywell rth221b thermostat. The wires I have coming out of the wall have no labels and are colored as follows: red, green, black, orange and white. I have a gas furnace and central air. The wires were attached to my old honeywell round "manual" thermostat to the...

Wiring a rth221b honeywell thermostat [ 1 Answers ]

I have the honeywell rth221b thermostat and coming out of the wall I have red white green yellow and a blue they all match the thermostat except for the blue wire not sure ware to put it the thermostat has a rh rc white green and a yellow ports

Honeywel RTH221B Manual [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Does anyone have a manual for the Honeywell RTH221B thermostat? I lost Mine. Thanks, struzz

Wiring of a thermostat RTH221B Honeywell [ 3 Answers ]

Hi Folks, I have a basic Honneywell programmable electronic thermostat (Honeywell RTH221B) that I would like to use to replace the existing very basic and very old (turn knob type) thermostat in my apartment. I read the install manual but it doesn't tell me where to connect the existing wiring....

Wiring a manual honeywell thermostat with only R/W wires? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I'm replacing my thermostat for my gas furnace. The old thermostat had Red, White, and Green wires. The old thermostat had a Cool-Off-Heat switch as well as a fan On-Auto switch. My new thermostat has no such controls, it is just a no-thrills heater thermostat. My new thermostat doesn't...

View more questions Search