Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    skunkman44 Posts: 76, Reputation: 5

Dec 7, 2009, 04:18 PM
    A reverse Van de Graaff
    Hello

I have a question about static electricity. I want to attract an extremely light non-ferrous item, not repel. How would I do that. I know about Van de Graaff generators I want that sort of the hair effect of that but in reverse. Can anyone help?

Thank you

Check out some similar questions!

Hampton bay ceiling fan, reverse blade w/ no reverse on remote [ 5 Answers ]

I just bought a house and 1 fan is in reverse. I can't find a switch on the fan and there's no reverse on the remote. This is a Hampton Bay fan. The remote says it's model: UC7083T. I also thought there must be a trick with the remote.

Free guide to replace speed sensor for a windstar van 2000 model [ 0 Answers ]

We need to replace a speed sensor for a 2000 windstar van but we can't find it please help

Reverse Co-Sign? [ 1 Answers ]

My brother needs a new work truck. His credit isn't good and he is going through a divorce. My mother does not want to co-sign a loan for him and he does not want to ask her to. That said, can my brother co-sign a loan for my mother so all the payments and responsibility fall on him and my...

Fan won't go in reverse [ 4 Answers ]

When switching my fans into reverse direction, they try but will not go. Is there a simple a simple solution?

Reverse Entries [ 1 Answers ]

I am wanting to further my understanding in accounting about reverse entries, can any one give me examples of reverse entries and explain it to me? Thank you.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.