Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jazzblue007 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2006, 04:38 AM
    Windows task manager
    Hi, hope you can help. I'm not able to open task manager in any way like rt clicking on task bar, alt ctrl dele or ctrl shft esc, a message comes saying that its been disabled by administrator which is me. I only use the PC its XP home edition, how can it work again or be enabled? Thanks for help, bye.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Nov 12, 2006, 05:19 AM
    You can try this if you have admin priviledges:
    http://windowsxp.mvps.org/Taskmanager_error.htm
    ds_rajeshkumar Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2006, 11:45 AM
    Now try this... start your account with user name "administrator" and no password

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Task Manager Help please [ 2 Answers ]

Whenever I want to open task manager it says "task manager has been disabled by your administrator" can someone please tell me how to enable it? Thanks in advance :)

Task Manager Question [ 6 Answers ]

I have Windows XP... froze my computer the other day and tried to use CTRL+ALT+DEL and got an error message that says "Task Manager has been disabled by your administrator". Since I am the administrator and can't remember doing this, I am wondering how to "fix" it? Thanks!

How do I hide a process on task manager [ 7 Answers ]

:confused: :confused: :confused: Hi guys Could you tell me how to hide a process on task manager Because I got a keylogger on my laptop and I don't want it seen because I already got it off the add or remove programs bit by going on this website which is why I decide to ask here....

Can't open my task manager... help... please... [ 11 Answers ]

I used ctrl+alt+del to open my task manager but it seems not to work, I tried right click on the task bar then open task manager doesn't seem to work either then the last one tried to open it using start/then run/then taskmgr... but saddenly the result is the same it only appear an error (please...

What is zJny.exe (DLL?) as that it is taking over my Windows Task Manager [ 1 Answers ]

What is zJny.exe (DLL?) as that it is taking over my Windows Task Manager and a window shows up while shutting down: "Unable to initialize zJny.DLL? Is this a virus, dialer, spyware, or what ever it is as that I need to get rid of it and can anyone explain how to do this. You can e-mail me at:...

View more questions Search