Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    forchetta Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2009, 12:31 PM
    Weird lumps on fingers
    I've a strange looking lump at the base of my fingernail on my thumb. It is noticeable and looks like a large growth or boil, but is hard and doesn't hurt. I've tried to prick it with a needle and it seems to have some fluid, but it never goes away. Can anyone advise what this is and how to get rid of it?
    InfoJunkie4Life Posts: 1,409, Reputation: 81
    Ultra Member

Dec 7, 2009, 04:00 PM

Could be a wart.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Painful lumps on my fingers [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there, recently and also last winter I hve got these smallish painful lumps on my fingers and the side of my right hand. When I knock them it is really painful :( they are very tender... what causes this and what can I do? Thank you, katielyn

Lighten fingers [ 2 Answers ]

Help I have a serious problem with my fingers they seem to have gone really dark very different from my complexion any suggestions

Weird lumps on vagina? Take the time to read! I need answers [ 3 Answers ]

HI Im 17 years old and sexually active but only with one guy! I'm 5 months pregnant! Around the time I got pregnant my vagina itched real bad and burned! I thought maybe it was a yeast infection because I had one before! Well a couple days later a bunch of pimple like bumps started showing up...

Salad Fingers [ 3 Answers ]

YouTube - Salad Fingers - Episode One This is so gross, watch episode 2 as well, and any others if you think it won't give you nightmares Whoever made these cartoons belongs in an institution lol

View more questions Search