Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    darioizbi Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2009, 08:09 AM
    Married in Vegas, divorce in Buenos Aires
    I was married in Las Vegas 8 years ago. I was divorce in Buenos Aires. I´ve got the declare, buy not the registration in Nevada. I am in Buenos Aires and I need to know the steps to register the divorce in USA. Thank you.
    darioizbi Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2009, 08:10 AM

Married in Vegas, divorced in Buenos Aires. How can register divorce in Nevada

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are there a lot of mountains in buenos aires, argentina [ 2 Answers ]

Are there a lot of mountains in buenos aires, argentina

Married in vegas, live in Florida and I want the divorce. Can I do it in Florida? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I got married in Vegas.. I'm from Guatemala, we are still in the process of legalizating me, but we've been having a lot of problems, and I'm actually contemplating a divorce. We live in Florida... do I have to go back to vegas to get a divorce, can I do it from here in Florida.. what about...

From MA. Married in Las Vegas, Do I not get my half of the house? [ 12 Answers ]

I am from MA. And I just got married in Las Vegas. Now I'm finding out that when you marry in Vegas you do not split the property if there were ever a divorce. Does this even apply to us because we're both from and live in MA? The house is his name and I have bad credit but I do help pay for the...

Do I need to go to Vegas to divorce? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am a Dutchman legally working and living in Mexico married to a Mexican lady, we got married 3 years ago and now we want to divorce. We married in LAs Vegas she with her Mexican papers and I with my Dutch papers. As far as I recall I didn't do any action after receiving the marriage...

View more questions Search