Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ravengurl92 Posts: 301, Reputation: 6

Dec 7, 2009, 06:50 AM
    How to cheer up a friend.
    My best friend and I both made the National Honor Society at School! The problem is I've been getting so much attention because of it and she really hasn't. I've been congratulated a lot, taken out to dinner and recognized at my church. She hasn't done any of that stuff. I feel kind of bad for her. I just feel like she deserves to be in NHS just as much as I do. Is there anything I can do to cheer her up?:confused:
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Dec 7, 2009, 06:59 AM

How about a small gathering of both your friends and family to celebrate...

Or both of you go out and celebrate together.

She may not have a lot of people in her life to say well done... but she has a good friend in you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Cheer Help! [ 8 Answers ]

Hey everyone! ::) I've always been interested in cheerleading, I wasn't able to try out for the high school squad for freshman and sophomore year. I want to try out for jr. year, but that means I would be trying out for varsity, and I have no experience. :'( Should I go for it or do you...

Cheer Jumps! [ 1 Answers ]

Hey! I really want to try out for cheerleading...in about one month. I've been a cheerleader before, but it was more for fun at my old school than technique (and there were no tryouts -- anyone could be a cheerleader). Now I go to a pretty big school, and it's pretty competitive. The cheer...

Cheer tipsplz [ 4 Answers ]

If there is any cheerleaders out there please tell me how I can perfect my toe touch

I can CHEER Again! [ 2 Answers ]

Hey you!! GUESS WATTT?? My back doctor gave me the blessing to start working on gymnastics again!! I am so psyched I can't wait to start working on it so here is my plan.I am going to skip middle school cheerleading tryouts and start getting ready for Freshman year when I will hopefully be cheering...

View more questions Search