Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sawamy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2009, 12:59 AM
    Assignment on international marketing
    Assignment Set- 1

Q.1 Describe the theory of International Product Life Cycle
    Q.2 Give a framework of business environment for any MNC.
    Q.3 What are the elements of marketing mix for international marketing? What marketing mix decisions a firm needs to take up when expanding into international markets?
    Q.4 Write a short note on Grey Market in context of international marketing
    Q.5 PepsiCo launched its popular marketing campaign with the tagline “Come Alive with the Pepsi Generation,” in Chinese, it translated as “Pepsi Brings your Ancestors Back from the Grave”. As a result Pepsi sales dropped abruptly in China. What issue did PepsiCo face here? Suggest how marketers can avoid such cross-culture marketing mistakes?
    Q.6 Write a short note on ‘Social organization’.

Assignment Set- 2

Q.1 International marketers sometimes have to face various trade barriers. Describe the reasons the governments protect the local industries?
    Q.2 Write a short note on WTO and GATT, highlighting difference between the two.
    Q.3 Describe the International Marketing Research Process.
    Q.4 Describe how a company can develop its entry strategy in international market.
    Q.5 List down and describe any five entry modes for entering an international market.
    Q.6 What is dumping? Describe various types of dumping.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Dec 7, 2009, 01:04 AM
    Thank you for taking the time to copy your homework to AMHD.
    Please refer to this announcement: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/financ...-b-u-font.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Assignment Help [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I'm currently studying Forensic Science at College in England, and I was wondering if you could give me some pointers on an assignment I have as we have had very little guidance on it. The task is to review the types of energy (I believe this means kinetic, potential etc.), their...

How do international marketing strategy differ from the national strategy? [ 4 Answers ]

Goodmorning every one , I have 3 questions and I need an answer asap this is my first question How do international marketing strategy differ from the national strategy? I need a full explanation . Thanks in advance :) Kindest Regards ,

International marketing [ 1 Answers ]

International marketing differs from domestic marketing in three substantial ways. What are the three differences that marketers must take into account when conducting business internationally?

Marketing Assignment [ 1 Answers ]

Sample interview questions on buyer decision process. The product I have chosen is hp.

Introduction letter for international marketing [ 1 Answers ]

The company I represent is a new corporation "International trade" We need help to write an Introduction letter in order to present ourself as a new company. Can you please help me, I would really appreciate it.

View more questions Search