Ask
    mocczxd786 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2009, 12:10 AM
    How to find buyers
    How to find buyers
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Dec 7, 2009, 01:03 AM
    More information would be required before we could even start to answer your issue.
    Overall FAIL!
    garbelzmagic Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2010, 11:03 AM

Expain more about what business you're into and what you're selling.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When will I find out if my home buyers tax credit is up for review [ 1 Answers ]

It's been 12 weeks since I filed my amended return for the first time home buyers tax credit I was unaware that I needed to send in a copy of my closing statement. I have it and want to send it in but I haven't heard anything about who to send it to. When will I get my notice

New buyers [ 6 Answers ]

I just got a brand new condo by the train station, is this a positive thing when it comes to re sell or a negative thing because its too lound??

Problem with buyers [ 2 Answers ]

This is a hard question: I sold my home of which the buyers could not get completely financed... so the day of closing they had open a line of credit along with the first mortgage and I held a third for them, giving them a chance to pay me interest only for 18 months... before the 18 months I sent...

Buyers Market. [ 3 Answers ]

Okay they say it is a buyers market now. So it would not be a good time to sell. I own a one bedroom 1 Bath condo in Chatham New Jersey which is a very desirable town. Actually it was rated in the top 5 best towns to live in, in the US. :p Well my wife and I are going to be living with my...

View more questions Search