Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aasubbbag Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2009, 06:54 PM
    Advisor
    Hello, I used to go to university of waterloo but I failed all my courses and university won't let me back in school but I can't switch to different school because it will be very expensive if I do so, I want to apply to other universities in my are but I don't have my high school transcripts, my question is how do I get back into university of waterloo without having to travel across the world to get my high school transcripts
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 6, 2009, 07:11 PM

You call or write your high school and they mail a copy of the transcripts ( or even fax or email) them to you and/or directly to the school

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Quit HP Advisor Bar? [ 3 Answers ]

I have an HP desktop and whenever I turn it on an "HP Advisor" bar appears at the top of the screen. I can click the "x" and it shuttles to the information bar at the very bottom of the screen but is there any way I can prevent it from appearing in the first place?

Beauty advisor [ 1 Answers ]

Has anyone worked for walgreens as a beauty advisor? If so what did u do and how much did u get paid? Also did you like the job? I have an interview soon and I don't know if I should accept it because I've herd a lot of bad things .

How to become an Academic Advisor. [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Bachelors degree. I would like to become an Academic Advisor (AA). Is it required to have a Masters degree to become an AA? Thanks.

Becoming an Academic Advisor? [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone have an leads on positions in Academic Advising?? I have to finish three clases and I will have a degree in Guidance and Counseling. I work in Career Services so I have work experience on giving advice and guidance but I want to concentrated more in Academics. I completed my...

Content advisor [ 7 Answers ]

"Hi, My PC Win XP at work has been converted into a paper weight by our IT guy. He has restricted nearly the entire web from being displayed. Is there any back door you know of for me to make the change in content advisor without knowing his admin log-on and password?";

View more questions Search