Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    survivorboi Posts: 431, Reputation: 9

Dec 6, 2009, 04:55 PM
    The fan in my CPU won't turn on when the CPU is plugged in!
    I have an E-machine T3616 CPU, and just last night everything was working fine and then this morning I tried to turn my computer on but something was wrong. So we opened it up and found out that the fans wasn't turning on. When we turn the computer on, the fan isn't turned on.

What can we do?
    quarantine78 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2009, 01:06 AM

Hi,

First try cleaning your motherboard, RAM and SMPS preferably with a blower. If things doesn't work out, then probably your SMPS is at fault.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

High CPU usage [ 4 Answers ]

I am on windows 7 ultimate here is my hijackthis log: Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2 Scan saved at 10:35:28 PM, on 12/1/2009 Platform: Unknown Windows (WinNT 6.01.3504) MSIE: Internet Explorer v8.00 (8.00.7600.16385) Boot mode: Normal

How can I tell what my CPU is? [ 2 Answers ]

How can I tell what my CPU is?

Furnace sometimes won't fire, blower fan sometimes won't turn off [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have a natural gas furnace that is starting to give me grief. Often when I call for heat the motor and blower fan turn on and I get a blue induction flame, but the tubes won't ignite. At first I would turn off the furnace at the thermostat, wait for the fan to stop (which would sometimes...

Heater fan doesn't turn on. [ 14 Answers ]

Ok so I have a day&night A/C and heater setup on my roof. I recently had a problem where the burners would not light so I got a honeywell retrofit kit. Just put that in today and got it all set up. Wasn't very hard to get going. Now the problem is, when I turn on my heater it kicks on, pilot lights...

How to connect to cpu to laptop [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I have a CPU where I kept my personal files. I don't have monitor now (Only CPU). Can you suggest me how to connect to my CPU through my laptop and get the data to my Laptop? (Both my laptop and CPU is having Windows XP OS). Thanks is adnvance.. :)

View more questions Search