Ask
    red62 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2009, 02:36 PM
    Can I lighten my lips so they aren't so dark
    Can I lighten my lips so they aren't so dark
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Dec 6, 2009, 05:26 PM

Yes, there are several ways the lips can be lightened.
    nikkicute Posts: 733, Reputation: 35

Dec 7, 2009, 05:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by red62 View Post
    can i lighten my lips so they aren't so dark
    That's a tough one, I have only used one lip lightening product (Godiva Lip Lightening Gloss) for two months and saw no lightening.
    Boricua1 Posts: 179, Reputation: 14

Dec 9, 2009, 03:54 AM

This is aggressive and I don't know if this may make them darken in the long run, because the skin is thinner.. but I have actuallu been slippin on a small bit of retin A at night and a good lip teatment.. /balm, whichever one moisterizes well.. my lips peel but they are lighter and I exfoliate with a facial scrubber to remove the peeling in the morning... it's worth a shot.. it's been working for me...
    jganer Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2009, 02:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden_Girl View Post
    yes, there are several ways the lips can be lightened.
    What are they?
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Dec 9, 2009, 04:28 PM
    Yeah you can lighten the lips, use the lightening cream that you are currently using on the lips only @ night before you go to sleep and put some vaseline over it so that it will stay on, the lips lighten quickly so you won't be doing it for long
    Yep it worked for me, it made my dream of wearing nude lipstick into a reality:D
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Dec 9, 2009, 08:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Boricua1 View Post
    this is aggresive and I don't know if this may make them darken in the long run, because the skin is thinner.. but I have actuallu been slippin on a small bit of retin A at night and a good lip teatment../balm, whichever one moisterizes well.. my lips peel but they are lighter and I exfoliate with a facial scrubber to remove the peeling in the morning... it's worth a shot.. it's been working for me...
    Boricua does the peeling on the lips cause any irritation or stinging? How long did it take for you to see lightening on the lips an do you apply sunblock? I considered this but wasn't sure.
    porkchops Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2009, 03:43 PM
    Try NuLips lips Balm it takes time but it works!! If you continue to drink coffee and tea or smoke make sure to wipe off lips afterwards and apply NuLips. Use sunscreen and exfoliate your lips.
    porkchops Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2009, 03:48 PM
    I purchased mines at uniqueprices.ecrater.com.. Remember it's not an overnight process. I've been using NuLips for two weeks and Im noticing results. It's on eBay also
    bestofthebest Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2011, 02:53 PM
    Yes, fortuntaly you can. I'm going through the same crisis as you and I found I way to lighten them!!
    THE SECRET IS:
    EXFOLIATION
    Yep that's it . EXFOLIATION. Do it every morning and nigght before you go to bed;.. most suitable after you've burshed your teeth, just run the tootbrush under water for 5 seconds, and then scrub your lips lighly, your lips may get abit red but that's just the stimulation! After you've scrubbe your lips, it may seem abit dry, so preferebly add some vaseline to your lips then go to bed. Do the same process again in the morning when you wake up, BEST RESULTS

TRUST ME, IT WORKS :D xxxx

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to lighten dark lips? [ 4 Answers ]

Help! My lips had tuned dark, maybe because of lip products I used when I was still young. Does anybody know a solution?? :o

How to lighten lips that have become very dark? [ 9 Answers ]

My lips have become very dark. I don't smoke or wear lip stick. My lips are always chapped even with lip balm and I get windburn on them sometimes. I have tried remedies but they didn't work. I also tried a lightening cream called fresh up and a lip gloss called cherry pink, but they haven't...

How to lighten dark lips? [ 59 Answers ]

Hi, does anyone have any effective formulas or products that can lighten dark lips? I thought lips were suppose to lighten faster than your normal skin because it is thinner? Isn't there some kind of bleach or something you can use to lighten your lips..? I'm using godiva lip gloss, so far there...

How to lighten dark lips [ 1 Answers ]

How to lighten dark lips

View more questions Search