Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jay1pizza Posts: 35, Reputation: 3

Dec 6, 2009, 01:09 PM
    Itt tech student
    Hi. Just wanted to ask a quick question.have a stepdaughter whose been enrolled through national guard & has completed basic training.She wants to come home for the holidays but says we have to come sign for her to leave & be responsible for returning her and signing her back in? I have never heard of such garbage/thing being she is an 18 year old adult.Don't they have student leave on holidays? I will hate to have to make the 600 mile round trip.Is there administration of the school I can consult with about this or is this the way it is or is she misunderstanding something? Thanks
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 6, 2009, 01:54 PM

Sounds like bull to me since as a adult they should be able to be free to leave and go anywhere they want over a holiday.

Why not merely call the school admin office and askt them

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need wiring schematic for an old itt general control gas valve [ 12 Answers ]

Help, I need wiring info for an old ITT general control gas valve on an outdoor swimming pool heater. The valve has 4 terminals, 2 labeled thermostat and 2 for the millivolt generator. I understand the safety devices get wired in series but I am not sure how the on/off switch and thermostat get...

Another F1 student - Private International Student Loan on 1040-NR-EZ [ 11 Answers ]

I'm in my fourth year of college as an international student. I filed 1040-NR-EZ since my first year since I always had a small income coming from on-campus employment. I financed these past two years of school with Sallie Mae International Student Loans and I was wondering if those will influence...

View more questions Search