Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alaska1985 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2009, 09:38 AM
    I am Ian Knowles age 24 of Aylesbury,can you find my biological parents
    I'm Ian Vincent Knowles, born in Aylesbury Royal Bucks Hospital on 5th February 1985 and I want to find out if my parents who brought me up are my biological parents?
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Dec 6, 2009, 09:43 AM

Your 24... can you ask them? Or get your birth cert?

I really don't know much about this,but it would seem like the first logical step.

Dec 6, 2009, 09:47 AM

I'm Ian Vincent Knowles, born in Aylesbury Royal Bucks Hospital on 5th February 1985 and I want to find out if my parents who brought me up are my biological parents?

Dec 6, 2009, 09:51 AM
    Yes I have but there's something that don't add up,when I asked them,it was the way they responded,it just seemed suspicious
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Dec 6, 2009, 09:52 AM

Have you seen your birth cert?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 6, 2009, 11:50 AM
    Please explain why you have doubts and what "does not add up"
    And of course a simple home DNA test, while not OK for court would tell you for sure

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I find my biological parents [ 7 Answers ]

How do I find my biological parents without knowing any information on them, not even their names. The only information I have is that I was born in Flint, Michigan and my birth name is Christina. I was given up for adoption to a very well known and prominent family in Flint Michigan, where I...

Want to find out who my biological parents were [ 1 Answers ]

I know that I was adopted. I don't know the names of either biological parent but do have a birth certificate that shows where I was born and when. The parents listed are the adopted parents and the birth certificate is dated 6 months after I was born. How do I get information of the mother who...

I want to find my dad biological parents! [ 1 Answers ]

My dad was born in California on Dec. 26th of 1956, he was adpoted shortly after, the only thing I know about his biological parents are that they were irish and their last name was munson. I have no idea how to even start the process of finding them but would like to do so before it is too late. I...

How can I find my biological parents? [ 11 Answers ]

I have no idea who they are, what they do, are what the heck they look like. I have no information, and I just want to know. :(

I would like to find my biological parents [ 5 Answers ]

I was adopted in November 15 1989 in benton Ar

View more questions Search