Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    moses kenyajui Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2009, 06:50 AM
    Uploading data to my website
    Is it possible to upload data from an external storage device on to specific web pages of my website.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 6, 2009, 06:57 AM

Sure. The upload process generally used FTP to transfer data files from your PC (whether located on an internal or external drive) to a folder on your WEB storage.

Basically it doesn't matter where the data is as long as it can be addressed via a drive letter.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it possible to upload data on to my website [ 1 Answers ]

Is it possible to upload files from an external memory storage device on to the web pages of my site instead of typing in the information directly.

Transmitting data and receiving data wireless through moirco-controller [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I want to transmit data from one microcontroller to another microcontroller wirelessly. The micro-controller are connected to one computer each through a serial cable. I want it to transmit data from the hyper terminal to the 1st micro-controller. For example, when I type the letter "a", it...

Uploading documents & images on to website with editor [ 1 Answers ]

My website was designed by a 3rd party who provided an onsite editor. Each time, I try to up load a document or image from my computer, a prompt appears advising me the mht or htm format is not acceptable. My questions are: How to bypass the editor and copy and paste banners, docs, images directly...

Uploading website with banners formatted on html [ 1 Answers ]

I want to upload a few banners formatted on html. But my website BookEnterprise.com does not accept html, and accepts only gif and jpeg format. Each time, I try to upload a pricutre from my computer files on to my website, the editor installed on the website prompts me 'html format is invalid'....

I need the data etered in my website form application fields send to my email [ 1 Answers ]

Hallo, thank you for your very interesting website , I want to ask about php " I have designed a simple application form but I want when my visitor enter my web page and enter their data in the form fields the data send to my email address. I can't do that please show me how with...

View more questions Search