Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    unsure345 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2009, 06:46 AM
    I have begun not to eat and avoid it when possible, I don't know what to do!
    I don't want eat I look at food and I don't want to touch it I feel fat and ugiy
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Dec 6, 2009, 06:52 AM

Why?

Have to told anyone else?

And what age are you?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I don't eat but still overweight [ 37 Answers ]

Hi! I am 5'5 and weigh 74kgs.. thats around150pounds. I was 120 pounds 2yrs back but due to some personal issues I lost myself on the way and now I wake up and realise I am 20kgs overweight and don't know how. I don't eat junk.. I don't eat chips,soda,coke,red meat etc etc In these 2 yrs I...

I eat a lot but don't gain weight [ 2 Answers ]

I've been working out and trying to get bigger.. I don't want to use protein or anything like that.. I want to stay natural. I have a feeling that if I use protein or anything.. that my body will get dependent on the substance. I eat a lot.. and I don't gain anything at all.. I'm slim and I want...

Can counterclaim be filed after the original case has begun? [ 2 Answers ]

Our original case (we were plaintiffs) was filed in April and our 1st court date was in May. We all met at court and the defendant raised a question about something that the judge then asked us to get him more information about and we were set another time to reappear in court. There were several...

Moving on, NC period has begun [ 12 Answers ]

In case you don't know my back story, here it is, although I don't know if it's entirely needed to understand the situation most likely, this is a pretty generic situation now, I would read this after if my post here isn't enough to understand the situation:...

It [ 10 Answers ]

It’s official. Mark your calendars. The crash of the U.S. economy has begun. It was announced the morning of Wednesday, June 13, 2007, by economic writers Steven Pearlstein and Robert Samuelson in the pages of the Washington Post, one of the foremost house organs of the U.S. monetary elite. ...

View more questions Search