Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    moses kenyajui Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2009, 06:44 AM
    Adding links to my website
    How do I add links to my website so as to enhance search engine ranking for my site
    InfoJunkie4Life Posts: 1,409, Reputation: 81
    Ultra Member

Dec 8, 2009, 05:55 PM

It takes two things. Links to high traffic sites, and links from high traffic sites. The more people click on your site from high traffic site, the higher rating you get. (With Google anyways)

You have to submit your site address to sites and see if they will post them somewhere. Also adding your link to forums and other places can help. The more relevant your link is the more people will click on it. If you want to add links to your page, just use the following html syntax:
    Code:
    <a href="Address_Of_Page_You_Want_T0_Go_To">Text you want displayed on the page</a>

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need some links [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know of any forums/support groups focusing on eating disorders? Any links would be helpful, preferably uk based (but this is not essential). Thanks in advance

Need some useful website links [ 2 Answers ]

Hey guys, :) Do you know of any useful website links that can help me understand – motion under constant acceleration? In particular forces and projectiles on inclined planes.

How do I find out who links to my website? [ 6 Answers ]

I think I remember that there is a special way to enter a search in Google to do this. I'm looking to find a way to make a list of who links to my website.

View more questions Search