Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    moses kenyajui Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2009, 06:39 AM
    Creating multiple web pages
    What procedure do I follow in order to create multiple web pages in my website.
    InfoJunkie4Life Posts: 1,409, Reputation: 81
    Ultra Member

Dec 8, 2009, 05:56 PM

Each page is made exactly the same. You just have to link each page to another so that all are accessible. If you want I can point you to a HTML tutorial.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Printing Emails or Web Pages, Pages of Script Showing [ 5 Answers ]

Whenever I try printing an email or any web page, instead of getting a preview of the text in the email, or text and photos froma web page, all I get is pages and pages of what looks like script. I have to copy and paste text from emails or text and pictures from web pages onto a blank word...

How to retrieve web pages that has been visited? [ 1 Answers ]

Is there a possibility to retrieve web history if the web history,and cookies has been deleted?;)

Sending multiple pages faxes [ 4 Answers ]

I can send 1 page faxes on my Windows XP using the MS Fax Console, but the SEND A FAX WIZARD will not let me send a 2 page fax... HELP! Thanks

Multiple web pages [ 11 Answers ]

HI is it possible to have more than one web page on screen at the same time? If so how can I do this? With the work I am doing at the moment it would be a great help to have facility. I use Mozilla Firefox and Vista. My computer has the following 2 ghz 2046mb 32 bit Dell Inspiron...

View more questions Search