Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ak Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2009, 05:49 AM
    How to be bold
    I want to be bold and not self conscious.
    ChildOfGod_1 Posts: 60, Reputation: 8

Dec 6, 2009, 06:09 AM

How To Be Bold On The Inside

A very beautiful article!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bold Gold! [ 1 Answers ]

I highlighted my brown hair and now it's a Bold gold With hints of a pale orange HELP! Is there a toner I can use to tone it down this color makes my hair look dry! It's not horrible just a little strawish looking! What can I use to neutralize this tone! Thanks! S.O.S.:o

Go bold [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all! I would like to know the different meanings of "go bold" and also the new meanings in the different contexts. Thank you very much! Have a nice day

No Bold [ 22 Answers ]

It sucks when I am so bored I sit here and refresh the 'answer' page hoping to see new questions in bold.. meaning ones I have not read yet, or have new responses. Sooo I decided to start a new thread, see who I an get to converse... what topic shall I choose? How about age... At what...

Will I go bold wi too much hair dye [ 3 Answers ]

well i work at hair dressers n i was at school and girl sed if i dye my hair sooo much ill go bold and im really worried n dont no wat dooo please wb x x x :confused:

How to be bold [ 4 Answers ]

I am feeling lonely.I don't know why I can't talk in public.I can't make eye contact even with my friends why?I'm going to college soon my physique and look is very young so I am worried that will my big fellow will accept me. Give me tips to get bold in public.

View more questions Search