Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mkymkus Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2006, 06:06 PM
    Sony Bravia HDMI connection to DVD not working (Denon S-301)
    I just got a Sony Bravia and hooked it up to a Denon S-301 using an HDMI cable, and got nothing.

Is there some sort of "intelligent search" for components on either the Denon or Sony? If not, how do I get them to recognize each other?

Thanks

Check out some similar questions!

CD/DVD Drive Isn't Working [ 3 Answers ]

When I put a CD or DVD into my drive, it makes a sound like the disk is skipping, but doesn't get read. The drive IS shown in My Computer, Device Manager, BIOS (CMOS), and System Info (which also all seem to say that the drive is working perfectly). If I right-click on the DVD drive icon in My...

Dvd drive not working [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, my dvd drive is not working, it does not show up on my computer or device manager. So I figured it mite be the dvd drive, so I've bought a new one and still it doesn't show up. Any ideas? Help please.

Sony Bravia [ 1 Answers ]

I own a Sony Bravia TV with built in digital tuner and timer. I record onto my DVD recorder by using the digital program guide. In all cases the DVD records the correct time, but occasionally not the correct program, and I cannot find out why. The manuals are no help, does anyone have any...

Please help... Cable Internet Connection Not Working [ 5 Answers ]

Hello: I hope someone can help me with this. I know the basics of a computer and am trying to help my neighbor with their internet connection. They have a cable connection coming into their home. They have a computer on the first floor and one on the second both running Windows XP home...

DVD Drive not working [ 4 Answers ]

My DVD Drive is not working.I've checked in the device manager & it is not recognised.I'm unsure of the type. Thanks in advance for any help Dale

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.