Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abelyonat Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2009, 07:20 PM
    I like her but she push me away
    I meet this young lidy at work, she is funny and she have good smile, for few week we just talk about party and simple staff after few day she start ask me Questhen like did you have girl friend like that I told her I did have one by this time! And she is telling me about her, she told me she live with some ond older then her and she love him but long story short she become big brake up with this guy the 1 person she call was me at the time I know she have a lot friends but we meet we talk about 2-3 hours, we start kiss! I know that moment I feel same thing that I never felt before, I had sex after 3week later a told her I will be there for her, I told her I loved her, but she told me to give her time, I did but now she keep push me away from her life! When I call her she telling me she is with some guys even she told me she like some body! Even she told me to give her time! When I stop calling her e-mail her she start calling me she telling me she want to see me! Why she is pushing me away??
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 5, 2009, 07:23 PM

Ok, sounds like she is using you for sex, and the big "I love you" is not what she wanted to hear.

She was already with someone and you crossed the line when you got with her. You should have waited till she was already broke up.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Did I push her away? [ 7 Answers ]

After two years me and my girlfriend had an argument about how we hadn't been talking and hadn't been having sex (I wouldn't feel up to it). I had a lot of work stress and she made a point that I had bills, etc, etc to take care of. We had just moved to another city 9 mon before and after the...

Mowers push [ 2 Answers ]

Hi ineed to know how to set the carb float on a 4.5 hp lawn boy mower silver series has a plastic carb someone said to gauge itbuy using a drill bit can someone help

Push Ups [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am 16 years old, and want to know which is the best way to do push ups, I know there is many variations, such as inclined, on knuckles etc Which is the best for building up biceps and chest? Thanks

Push to connect [ 5 Answers ]

Any recommendations on push to connect, crimp ring and stainless steel crimp connection. Thanks

Push?! [ 9 Answers ]

I was wondering what crybabypirate meant when she said to push when I go up about my roundoffs.Was she talking about my hands or my feet?? Remember, there is no stupid question.! addy

View more questions Search