Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    217nicedream Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2009, 11:15 AM
    how to disassymble my symmons shower value
    Is there a diagram of how to disassymble my symmons shower value. There is limited hot water. I suspect that the value inside needs to be soaked in vinegar.

Check out some similar questions!

Symmons shower diverter spindle [ 0 Answers ]

Hi,I have just replaced my Symmons shower diverter spindle again(TA-25A)because of a leak and now have a new problem. I have to replace this diverter spindle every year or so because the plastic on the end by the o-ring cracks and it leaks water down through the first floor ceiling.The problem now...

Leaking Symmons Shower Valve [ 2 Answers ]

My shower valve was leaking so I replaced the stem but it was SO tight going in (the large threads). As it is, it almost takes two hands to turn it. Also, after just a few days of use it is leaking again. Before I go and buy another stem, why would it be so tight?

Symmons temptrol valve on shower/tub [ 5 Answers ]

I can only get hot water from this brand new valve. Yhe only way to get cooler water is to reduce the valve to a point where I get very low flow. Increasing the flow to a satisfactory flow only gives hot water. The water coming in is at 130 degrees F. I can not change the temp of the water coming...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.