Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fuzzypeach101 Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2009, 04:46 PM
    What is the difference between biological and genetic?
    For an essay I have to answer at university, with regards to alcohol, I have been asked to refer to both bioloigical and genetic evidence that influences alcoholism. I was always under the impression that genetics was part of the biological factor. Please can anyone help? I am guessing in my opinion that genetics is about inheritance and biological factors are regarding brain structures and chemicals within the brain which may effect it?
    Thanks so much
    Perito Posts: 3,139, Reputation: 150
    Ultra Member

Dec 5, 2009, 05:03 PM

Yes. Your impression is correct.
    fuzzypeach101 Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2009, 05:04 PM

Thank you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Non Biological Grandparent vs. Biological Parent? [ 1 Answers ]

My Father was never really in my life and my mom was a drunk. Well, my mom began smoking crack when I was 14 and then began giving it to me at 15. I had my daughter at 16 and by the time she was 3 months, she was taken out of my home and placed into my dad's. I never followed up with any of that...

Genetic counseling [ 1 Answers ]

Who should receive genetic counseling

What is Ad Hominem/Genetic? [ 7 Answers ]

I am trying to find out what is Ad Hominem/Genetic: (Spelling of "Hominen" corrected.)

Genetic [ 4 Answers ]

I would like to thank J_9 for her useful information on Artificial insemination cause I looked every where but couldn`t find a simple definition along with a few advantages and disadvantages of the procedure. I would lkie to know the difference between monohybrid and dihybrid crossing in...

Genetic diversity [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I have a question concerning the balance of genetic material in several pregnancies.My wife and I have 3 daughters,13,11,9. The 13 year old is all me,the 11 year old is a fifty fifty mix and the 9 year old is all my wife's. My question is ,is this normal,and if it is if we have another child is...

View more questions Search