Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tweety031984 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2006, 05:20 PM
    My Life
    What to do if you have a boyfriend that has a 11month old daughter and a baby on the way with two different females,but you wasn't with him before he had the baby with the other girls.We love each other very much,we been together going on 3months.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 11, 2006, 05:25 PM
    Is he stepping up and taking care of them? How old is he?

Personally, if it were me, I would run and find someone with less baggage and less drama. If the drama has not yet started, it probably will.
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Nov 11, 2006, 11:08 PM
    Tweety here is what you do. Get yourself a change of clothes and make sure the car is filled with gas, get in it and dive as far away from him that he will never find you. If you don't get away he is going to have three women pregnant.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Nov 12, 2006, 12:51 AM
    There is a pattern here. Two different women pregnant. Even if it was before you. What do you think will happen when he is with you? 3 Months is not really that long at all. It is very short time to even think about long term. Some people can be different. For very few it works but you need to think long and hard what you want in your life.
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Nov 12, 2006, 08:17 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Tweety031984
    What to do if you have a boyfriend that has a 11month old daughter and a baby on the way with two different females,but you wasn't with him before he had the baby with the other girls.We love each other very much,we been together going on 3months.
    I'm going into all caps mode to answer this one...

YOU GET THE HELL OUT NOOOOOWWWWWW!!

I can't stress that enough. Run, don't walk, Run away. You are going to wind up with the fourth child. That tells you all you need to know about him, He has three children, two on the way and he's dating somebody else. I repeat...

Ultra Member

Nov 12, 2006, 08:21 AM
    Ok, I can not stress this enough.

Some people come here and have no idea how they got into the problem they have. You are a problem waiting to happen that everybody can see coming.

Expert

Nov 12, 2006, 08:32 AM
    Let's all read her other post. She is not living with him yet, they live in different cities, but plan on marrying.

Now, on to other reading!! ;)
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Nov 12, 2006, 08:48 AM
    He already asked her to marry him. In three months. Like Chuff said get the hell out. It does not matter whether they are living together now or not. Already talking about marriage when he already has two other women pregnant. It's a big mistake waiting to happen. We all here are trying to convey a very strong message. To protect you from getting hurt which guaranteed you will.

Joe
    Expert

Nov 12, 2006, 08:55 AM
    I am in total agreement, I just did not know if anyone saw the other thread.

I believe he is just stringing her along.
    Expert

Nov 12, 2006, 09:40 AM
    Tweety,

He does not love you. You are a piece of a** for him in another city where the other girls will not find out about you.

I'll bet my next paycheck that he does not give a dam about you unless you lay down in the bed for him.
    Ultra Member

Nov 12, 2006, 09:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9
    Tweety,

He does not love you. You are a piece of a** for him in another city where the other girls will not find out about you.

I'll bet my next paycheck that he does not give a dam about you unless you lay down in the bed for him.
    God, this is so true. Tweety I guarantee you we care more about you than he does. Please don't do this to yourself or worse yet his 4th child.
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Nov 12, 2006, 04:40 PM
    Having babies in and of itself isn't a problem. The problem is that he's had babies with two different women but hasn't committed to either one of them and now you're entering the picture as #3 (at least.) And you've only known him for not even 3 months. There are a lot of red flags here that you need to take heed of. Being a father isn't a bad thing but the way in which he's going about it could prove to be a disaster. Watch out!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 13, 2006, 07:18 AM
    Kick him to the curb before he makes you #3 in his harum.
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Nov 13, 2006, 07:19 AM
    I agree with all the posts given...

What is his relationship with his kids?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My life [ 1 Answers ]

Please tell me if you see any major changes coming my way In my love life

What do you think of my life [ 8 Answers ]

I am doing this in 2 parts here is first part up to my husbands death.(sorry for any misspells or any bad writing) Ok here we go . I will start when I was born. I went to a friend of The family . Was raised well there.When I turned seven.The lady told My parents that she was going to just...

Help with life [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, my name is Lori my b-day is 10/04/83, I am just completely confused in life. Can you please tell me what my future will bring me career wise? What type of industry will I work in? Where will I be located? Any info will be appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Now all I think about is a life with her [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, this is my first post.

View more questions Search