Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mydogquestion Posts: 232, Reputation: 21

Dec 5, 2009, 07:32 AM
    garage doors
    My garage door has been working randomly. My remote will not open the door sometimes .I did change the battery and thought that was the problem but last night door would not open. I tried several times right outside my garage but no luck. I then tried the keypad. When I entered my code the keypad only flashed and would not open the door. I had to go in the house and hit the button in my garage to open the door. Once inside the garage I tried the keypad and still just flashed. Any ideas? Does this mean someone was tampering with the keypad?

Check out some similar questions!

Garage doors [ 1 Answers ]

My garage door was installed about four years ago by a garage door contractor worked great till now the tenshion spring or whaterver seems to be having a problem at the top of the door is the rod with a spring and at the end is a weel at both ends the cable that goes around the pully keeps coming...

Garage doors [ 1 Answers ]

How can I bypass my photo eye on my genie garage door opener?

Installing fixtures over garage doors [ 4 Answers ]

We just installed three single garage doors. Would like to put two light fixtures on either side of doors. Question: How high do I install light fixture or how low from top of garage door? Thank you

Does home insurance cover garage doors? [ 1 Answers ]

The garage door on my rental property was damaged by my tenant. Does my insurance covers the garage door?

Convert 2 garage doors into one [ 2 Answers ]

This is for my home. My garage door opening is too small, I barely squeeze my car in. I currently have 2 garage doors which I want to convert into one. They are separated by brick (just on the outside, both doors open into one large space. Is it possible to convert the 2 small doors into one large...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.