Ask
    justtest Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2009, 07:00 PM
    I have strep throat.
    I think I have it. I don't know
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Dec 4, 2009, 07:04 PM

Oh, you would know. It is more painful then just a sore throat from a cold. It is avery bad infection in the throat. You had better see your doctor soon.

Tick
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 4, 2009, 08:02 PM

And your doctor will tell you for sure when you see them
    chloelang Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2009, 09:48 PM
    Usually you'll know if you've got strep throat. It is pretty uncomfortable/painful. Usually you'll see little white spots in your throat but it's really contageous so you should definitely see a doctor if you think you have it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Strep throat after tonsillectomy? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, Is it likely or possible for a person/child to get strep throat again after having a tonsillectomy? I thought "strep throat" was the same thing as "tonsillitis".. . no more tonsils, no more strep throat..?

Reaccuring strep throat [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 6 year old son, 6 weeks ago he got sick(vomiting, fever, no sore throat) Had a rapid step done, confirmed Strep. Took amox. For 10 day, by day 12 all symptoms were back. Went back to DR. no strep test was done, was perscribed Omnicef(?) for 10 days. Day 13 all symptoms back. He woke up...

Strep throat for 4 weeks w treatment? [ 6 Answers ]

My daughter was seen in the ER and dx w strep throat & a sinus infection. She was given Zithromax. She took that for the 5 days as prescribed. She felt better. We went to her ped doc for a follow up, he did a rapid strep test because her glands in her neck were still very swollen, she was positive...

What is strep throat? [ 3 Answers ]

What is strep throat? I live in Uk and have never heard this term used before. I have been unwell for nearly two weeks, sore tonsils, back of tongue sore and coughing up yucky green stuff. Does anyone have any ideas. Going back to the Doctor in 2 days.

Strep throat [ 2 Answers ]

So my sister thinks she has strep throat... shes 26... she says its hard to swallow.. she feels like her her throat is smaller than usual.. she says it takes her time to actually swallow... she feels like she constantly has to clear her throat.. when she coughs its like a dry cough... her head...

View more questions Search