Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    uto Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2009, 10:59 PM
    Are my boss's picking on me ?
    Recently my boss's have said that my performance level's aren't what they should be, so they have started keeping a log whenever I do something wrong or right , 1 example is I had got the ladders out to put a ticket on particular product , and I got caught with a customer , and miss laid the ticket , afterwards I got done that I had wsted time getting the ladders out . Then a few days ago I were checking off delivery and my boss told me off because I had put the ticks in the wrong place !

Do you think this is unfair ?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 3, 2009, 11:03 PM

Let me see --

1. you got caught with a customer
    2. you mislaid the ticket
    3. you wasted time getting the ladders out
    4. you put the ticks in the wrong place

Were you taught the right way to do things and told what the rules are?
    Gemini54 Posts: 2,871, Reputation: 1116
    Ultra Member

Dec 4, 2009, 11:25 PM
    You get employed (and paid) by your boss to do a job.

You're not doing the job right, so he's got every right to tell you want to do.

He's not picking on you - he just wants the job done right - and if you don't pull up your socks, you won't have the job for long!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Picking myself up!Should I let go? [ 4 Answers ]

Well me and this girl has said that we should take sometime apart from each other because she has some things in her life to take care of cool,me as well.On thurday and today is sat I have not talk to her.We went out on wed to a movie with some friends.It seemed like she was done with me the whole...

Should I go over my boss's head? [ 15 Answers ]

We have been told that we need to take a lunch at work, that we have to punch out for a half hour before 5 hours into our shift (duh, that's the law). Well my boss told everyone in the department that they could come in a half hour earlier so they can continue leaving at the time they normally did....

Wife's business conflict with boss's non-compete [ 16 Answers ]

I have been employed as operations manager for a NC service company for 9 years. I operate and oversee the revenue for 3 of the company 4 branch offices. The owner and another manager operate and oversee the one branch office, which is also the corporate office. Logistically, the offices that I...

Lost my boss's laptop [ 2 Answers ]

I was using my boss's laptop and left it on a table in the hallway of the building where I work. It went missing, and now he is charging me for the cost of the computer. Am I legally liable for his property when I left it in the building?

View more questions Search