Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ysatis Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2009, 06:47 PM
    How can I get cut spots off my hand
    I had a cut and its now gone but it left a black spot on my skin how do I get them off?
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Dec 3, 2009, 08:18 PM

Do you think it's dried blood under the skin?
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Dec 12, 2009, 03:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ysatis View Post
    i had a cut and its now gone but it left a black spot on my skin how do i get them off?
    If it is hyperpigmentation formed from the scar then retin-a 0.025% or 0.050% (aka generic tretinoin), this has given me much success as I had aproblem with acne marks on my cheeks, chin, and especially the forehead. My marks are no longer present except for the ones on my forehead, which have faded about 50% now. Also lactic acid (as well as other aha acids) can help the skin to exfoliate, remove acne, as well as acne scars and blemishes. Tretinoin is the acid form of vitamin a and lactic acid derives from milk and is gentle helping to moisturize the skin. A good quality vitamin c serum can also help give the skin a nice glow and gently exfoliate the skin. Use this along with a gentle face wash such as H2O Plus AntiAcne Clarifying Face, Neutrogena, natural dudu osun black soap (which is actually brown and not literally black.

Calendula ointment, helps to heal wounds and burns due to the ingredient of flavonoids. Calendula comes from the marigold herb and it's also rich in antioxidants, is a natural antibiotic, and it promotes blood cell growth in regenerating skin tissue therefore speeding the healing process. Also bio oil can be beneficial, as it is also rich in calendula oil, vitamin E & A, lavender, rosemary, and chamomile oil. Shea butter is rich in vitamin E, more potent than cocoa butter and works well with fading scars. Fair & White Exclusive Whitenizer gel crème, using this as is or along with retin-a will definitely lighten your skin quite quickly. You can also use an exfoliating soap such as Likas papaya soap, Diana Stalder papaya kojic soap, F&W exclusive whitenizer soap, SW+SS L glutathione soap, and several others along with a good lightening crème.

Include a sun block high in spf (neutrogena helioplex w/ spf 55+) as the skin will become sensitive from exfoliation and this will help prevent the skin from redarkening. A good face moisturizer will help skin dryness (aveeno, neutrogena, olay).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

20 years old. Brown spots appearing on hand and fingers! Should I worry? [ 11 Answers ]

Hi, I'm a 20 year old male. About two weeks ago I noticed a faint darkness on the top of my hand right above my knuckles. They look like two brown circles one the size of a dime and the other the size of a nickel. The spots grew slightly darker in the last week and now are really noticeable. ...

Cut floor joist in the basement [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have a question about floor joist. I had a contractor cut 2 inches out of the bottom of about 15 2x8 floor joist, to hide the electrical lines, instead of drilling holes through the middle of the joist. I would assume these would have to be sistered is that right or do have a major problem...

Recent spots on my left hand [ 1 Answers ]

About a couple of weeks ago I've noticed small dark spots on my left rist and on my hand. I've noticed they're not going away. Why is that? :confused:

Brown spots on hand [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Please help me! I have noticed a lot of brown small spot on top of my hand overnight. It's not itching or hurt. I am very nervous because I don't have medical insurance and I can not afford to do private pay to see a doctor. Is this a skin cancer? Please reply. Thanks a million!

View more questions Search