with MR. ROBINSON

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the title for this kids movie? [ 1 Answers ]

I can't remember the title for this movie, I think it has kidnap in the title,its also a movie from the 90's. It's about a family and the parents splitting up, the kids don't want it to happen so they lock them down in the basement till they sort it out making them miss work and etc. Then the kids...

Need a kids movie title [ 2 Answers ]

I loved this movie as a kid. All I can remember is that is about magical dogs, I think they are dogs. There's a boy and a girl and a pink dog and a blue dog that are main characters. When the kids pet the dogs head, its like magic and there beds can fly and they go on journeys to other places. ...

80s kids movie title [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember the title of a movie I saw when I was a kid. It was about this girl whose mother was sick. The girl was naturally upset, but she was a little distracted when these plush puppet Snuggles or Huggles or something cutesy like that turned up. Anyway it turned out that there was...

Kids movie from 80s I think-title? [ 1 Answers ]

I watched a movie as a kid. I only remember very little... I remember there being a boy and a girl and a boy in some type of courtyard talking to someone. Then he comes in his apartment and takes off his boots. I remember the boy and girl traveling to some kind of land and riding a horse. I...

View more questions Search