Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shannon1939 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2009, 10:47 AM
    Am I being haunted
    Am I being haunted by a ghost/demon?Im 12 and in my old house,I used to somehow awake at 12:00am every night and see a young woman leaning over my bunk bed,she had black hair and a white face,she had an old flowery dress on and it only started a couple of months after I moved in.Then when I moved to a new house I thought it stopped but now I think it started again I see the same person again except I she has a red hoodie and now I'm terrified.I know its not my imagination I nip myself and everything.Am I being haunted?

Dec 3, 2009, 10:55 AM

PS I live across from a hospital
    Katie12197 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2009, 03:46 PM

Possibly you are being haunted, but since she/this spirit is not causing harm I would call it being bothered. I am 13 and have had experiences with spirits in my house. The fact that you live across from a hospital may be a clue, but lets forget about that. I have a few questions. Could you see the expression on her/it's face? If so, What emotion was it? This could be a huge clue to why she is there. When no one is with you try going into the room. What does the room feel like? If you happen to see her again maybe, whisper to the spirit, like say hello, do you need help, etc. Her flowery dress could tell you from what time era she is from, but then you said you saw her with a red hoodie. That is what I find most puzzling. Please reply and I will do my best to help you.

Dec 12, 2009, 10:03 AM

Thanks everyone,I will talk to her the next time I see her,its just like terrified she will hurt me if I make contact :(

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I being haunted or something else. [ 1 Answers ]

Okay, I have to give background information on this small subject. I don't know if I'm being huanted, spiritually connected to someone, or they're my guardian angel or what have you. It started one year ago March 28, 2008. It was the official one year anniversary of an attempt of suicide the...

Am I being haunted or something else. [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, I have to give background information on this small subject. I don't know if I'm being huanted, spiritually connected to someone, or they're my guardian angel or what have you. It started one year ago March 28, 2008. It was the official one year anniversary of an attempt of suicide the...

Haunted or not [ 2 Answers ]

I think my house is haunted somebody please give me tips on how to tell if it's a good spirit or not because I am really freaked out because I feel something behind me and its scary.:eek:

Am I being haunted? [ 2 Answers ]

The first time I expirianced something wiered I was at my old home and I heard a noice and when I looked up at my drewer I saw my dools face turned downed when it was originally straight and then as time went by I had a slumber party with my friends and a doll spoke and it had no batteries but...

Most haunted [ 5 Answers ]

Ok tonight shows the living TV (travel channel if your in the u.s) final night of most haunted live they are in the city of glasgow and the place of paranormal investigation is yet to be announced... Now last night they were in some vaults and a few of the crew were attacked by so called...

View more questions Search