Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lovesbeagles19 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2009, 10:19 AM
    My puppy is vomitting clear and eating orusing the bathroom and just laying around
    Puppyisvomitting clearwhattodo?
    guke121 Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Dec 3, 2009, 10:37 AM

Sounds to me like the puppy has Parvo. Makes the pup very lazy and tired. GET TO A VET ASAP!
    Just Dahlia Posts: 2,155, Reputation: 445
    Ultra Member

Dec 3, 2009, 10:56 AM
    How old is your puppy? Is it actually a puppy? Has it had all it's shots yet? How long has it been throwing up and being lazy?

What does the throw up smell like?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Pug having major problems: congested(clear), walking, eating, bathroom [ 2 Answers ]

Hi... I'm hoping someone else has experienced this weird range on symptoms with their pug or similar breed. I'm afraid if the vet or we don't come up with something soon he's not going to make it! 1) we went on a walk (we do 2 x's daily) and about 1/2 way through the Pug laid down and wouldn't...

My 5 weeks old lab is not eating and vomitting [ 4 Answers ]

My 5 week old puppy was given the pavovirus vaccination 2 days ago. Since, it has not been eating and appears to be very weak physically. She does not have any energy to do much other than sleep all day. I fed her ESBILAC through a seringe as suggested from my local pet shop, but it only upset...

Vomitting puppy. [ 14 Answers ]

My puppy is 4 months old or so and he's starting to puke. He's been sick for about a day. Then after got well, I didn't take him to a vet yet. Later on he got even better all normal. Until today when we woke up. Diarrhea and vomits. The vomit had some red stuff, which seemed to look like blood...

Vomitting shar-pei puppy [ 2 Answers ]

Why does my 5 month old Shar-pei wake up in the night to vimit which looks like bile?

View more questions Search