Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    missydd Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2009, 09:58 AM
    I live in Indiana and I need to find a inpatient alcahol treatment
    I am 29 and need help I am a alcoholic and I just want to give up please help me
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Dec 3, 2009, 10:59 AM

missydd you have made an important step forward in getting free of alcohol. This website will give you locations of Alcoholic Anonymous treatment centres:

AA in the United States - Alcoholics Anonymous - Unofficial Directory - Agape Link Collection

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I live in Florida and my fathers son is in Indiana does my son have to go there? [ 4 Answers ]

I moved to Florida 3yrs ago.. my sons father is in Indiana and has not been much in his life when he has been it has been heartache for my little boy... so much to the point I have him in thearpy... and he has been bakeracked... now out of the blue my sons father wants to go to court to get...

How to find out where S.O.'s live [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there, I know that there is a site to find out where all the sex offenders in your area live. What is the name of that site?

Can probation officer remove you from treatment center whilyou are getting treatment [ 1 Answers ]

Can probation officer come remove you from mental facility after suicide attempts while being diagnises with bipolor disorder and receiving treatment for such denying him prescribed treatment by dr,and through you in jail for discresionary time because he basically soughtr out his own treatment...

Friend of mine live in Greek, How can I find Her? [ 1 Answers ]

Friend of mine live in Greek, How can I find Her?

View more questions Search