Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cbrockington Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2009, 08:20 AM
    Fix laptop power cord
    My 18month old push the base of the laptop power cord connection into laptop. I can still see it but can ot attach power cord... cheapest way to fix please?
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Dec 3, 2009, 11:45 AM

Where it connects to the laptop?

You may be able to find some pages on this through Google with the model type of your laptop.

What model laptop do you have?
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Dec 3, 2009, 12:08 PM

That was my comment.

If it ends of being that the DC power in jack is damaged on the Laptop, a local computer fix it shop may repair it for a ball park price of $125.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

50 Amp Generator Power Cord? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm having a Tough time finding a 50', and a 25 foot Power cord for a Generator. Generator Has 50 Amp 4 Prong Twist lock, and the Power inlet has 3 prong twist lock with the center pin(California Style). Any Ideas, Local suppliers cannot find. Also have a tough time finding a Square D QOT 3030...

Laptop Power Cord for Use in England [ 1 Answers ]

Our daughter will be traveling to England for a few weeks and would like to take her laptop with her. I'm guessing it's not a good idea to use a power converter for an extended period, but we have seen a power cord available online that will connect to the power box which also has a UK plug. ...

New power cord for bass amp [ 1 Answers ]

I have a old bass amp with a 2-conductor cord & plug. Lately, I've been working in a basement studio & I've been getting shocks if I touch the microphone while I'm playing. Would changing to more modern 3-conductor power cable solve this problem? If so, how to I attach the third (ground) wire to...

Long power cord [ 4 Answers ]

OK you can't leave an extension cord in place over 90 days. So as long as the wire size is OK for the load at that length, can I buy a 20' one, cut the end off and hardwire it in as a 20' power cord? I am talking a motorized screen for in a church. The directions say 14-18 wire. I should be...

Gauge extension cord can I use as a temporary 'fix' to plug in my washer? [ 3 Answers ]

The outlet my washing machine should be plugged into at the moment does not work. I need to do laundry, so what gauge extension cord can I use to plug it into another, temporary, outlet until an electrician can fix the outlet?

View more questions Search