Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Dec 22, 2009, 05:46 AM

When you pet your dog is your hand left feeling oily? Does you retriever have a lot of white flakes or dander that comes up when you pet him?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Our Dog Has Seizures [ 1 Answers ]

We have a cockapoo and he has seizures. Usually he has them once in a while and then nothing for a while. But in the last 4 or 5 days he has had at least 20 to 30, some right in a row. Now he can't walk. Every time he tries to get up, he is wobbly and falls down. He is very week and has eaten very...

My 4 yr old dog is pooping? [ 5 Answers ]

My 4 year old chocolate lab has been pooping in the house while my husband and I are at work. It began a month or so ago and has happened a few times each week. She was not pooping in the morning so we changed her meal times and began feeding her a small amount of food in the morning about a week...

My new dog attacks my other dog. [ 13 Answers ]

Hi, I have a dog problem and hope someone can help! I have a 7 year old dog and have recently got a 2 year old from a rescue home. They play around together most of the time but every now and then the new dog will randomly attack my other dog. She has drawn blood on him and it is defo not...

Dog Aggression [ 4 Answers ]

I have a nine year female staffordshire bull terrier, I am moving in with my partner at the end of the month who has a 4 year old male staffordshire bull terrier, we have tried to get them to know each other by taking them for walks together, but my female staff keeps snapping at the male staff,...

Smelly toilet leading to all floor being smelly [ 4 Answers ]

Hi there is toilet smell on all my floor in the company where I work what can be the reasons and what can be the remedy pl guide urgently.:mad:

View more questions Search