americannightmare Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2009, 03:24 AM
    Death
    Death... is there anyway to avoid it?
    shihouzhuge Posts: 131, Reputation: 6

Dec 3, 2009, 07:55 AM

Hi, americannightmare.
    Of course not.
    To some extent, I rather thank than be afraid of death, because I think it really makes no sense for us to live too long time. It SUCKS.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dog Death [ 5 Answers ]

About two or three months ago my dog I had for 10 years died, and I was okay with it because he was so old and frail, but every now and then I think of him and get sad, we buried him at my grandparents because that was his favorite place to be and because his former dog best friend who died the...

Death and credit card death. [ 3 Answers ]

My father recently died leaving enough money to pay off most of his debts,but not all.I contacted those credit card companies that there no funds to pay and informed them of my father's death and that there were no assets to pay these debts.I soon received a letter (from american express) asking to...

Death and credit card death. [ 1 Answers ]

My father recently died leaving enough money to pay off most of his debts,but not all.I contacted those credit card companies that there no funds to pay and informed them of my father's death and that there were no assets to pay these debts.I soon received a letter (from american express) asking to...

Death [ 3 Answers ]

Y do I feel like my life will come to an end soon? This is a constant thought I have threw out everyday since I was 18 and now I'm 27. I feel like I'm cheating death because I avoid a lot of things. The more I do nothing the least chance I have of death by accident. I would love to pass over I'm...

Cause of death [ 4 Answers ]

A friend's death was classified as cocaine poisoning (i.e. overdose), due to 3.0 mg/L of benzoylecgonine in her blood, collected from the aorta post-mortem. The autopsy report said she had received a blow to the abdomen prior to death, causing a ruptured spleen and the loss of an estimated 500 cc...

View more questions Search