Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jthenriquez Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2009, 09:12 PM
    Trying to found out the name of a movie
    I am trying to remember the name of a french movie, based on the post great war times. It is about a lonely guy, who has no family and no where to go and arrived to a lovely swan where lives this other guy (named Triton or something like that), who happens to have lovely little girl and a rather irritating misses. This Triton for some reason argued with a professional boxer in town, who try to fight him but the police took him away. This Triton and the lonely guy also befriend a old fellow, quite aristocratic, who is inloved of this old lady very aristocratic as well. They old built a nice relationship. The movie finishes up with the little girl turned to an elder person, telling the story of her dad and his friends. It was filmed around the late 90's or early 2000's. Much appreciate any help, I've been trying to find this movie for ages
    dias06 Posts: 110, Reputation: 26

Dec 2, 2009, 10:29 PM

Les enfants du Marais?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Anime movie titile to be found [ 5 Answers ]

hi, I'm new here and was recommended that this would be the place to get the best info on all anime movies... I've been searching for this anime for years only to have seen it on the shelf once and not have enough to purchase it at the time. on the cover there is a female that has a weapon...

Name of a late 70's and early 80's movie about a samurai found in ice [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am trying to find the title of a movie I watched on Video with my mates around 1980. It was about a samurai warrior who is wounded in battle and falls into a body of water and freezes. Then is discovered in modern times and somehow comes back to life and escapes from the lab into modern...

Found the actually verse of the song, but still haven't found the name =[ [ 1 Answers ]

I found one verse of the song I've been looking for ! :) But still haven't found the song!! :mad: :( :confused: Here's the verse: "cause im mr mr lonely open up the door what did i see my baby with another man right infront of me"

I found this [ 1 Answers ]

I found a pill that is white and has L484 on it I was wondering if you could tell me what it is because I found it on the floor and I have small children

View more questions Search