Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cg3de Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2009, 08:41 PM
    How to change hair that has been bleached blond for 3 years back to dark brown
    My hair was a mousy brown with some gray ,I bleached it blond and was happy with it for about three years , but I am wanting to go back to brown
    Perito Posts: 3,139, Reputation: 150
    Ultra Member

Dec 2, 2009, 09:15 PM

It has to be dyed back. It's called a "tintback". That involves "filling" the hair with red, first since the brown dye lacks red.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I dye over bleached blonde hair back to dark brown and it not fade [ 11 Answers ]

About 3 weeks ago I decided I wanted blonde highlights. My wife used Loreal Color Rays bleach blonde kit. And put in a lot of streaks. My natural color hair is dark brown. Of course you can imagine how it turned out. The streaks turned out yellowy orange and looked horrible. I waited a week...

Dying bleached blonde hair back to dark brown [ 9 Answers ]

I have bleached blonde hair and I am wanting to dye it back to my natural color. I can't afford to go to the salon so what do you suggest. Also, my I have tried to go to a dark blonde, but I think it has a green tint to it. Also I need suggestions on getting my hair healthy again after getting it...

HOW do you get your dark hair back to blond? [ 2 Answers ]

Please help me! I dyed my hair really really dark brown almost black. And I want to dye it blond again! I've tried everything.. but my hair just keeps on getting redish color... WHAT DO I DO I NEED HELP!! PLEASE HELP ME!

Bleached my hair, and put black streaks, I now want to dye it dark brown. [ 5 Answers ]

I just bleached my hair, and put black streaks in it. Now, I hate it, it was spur at the moment thing.. and I don't like it at all, and so now I want to dye my hair dark brown. How can I do it, where it will stay, and actually be dark brown?? And I just dyed my hair Sunday march 2nd, so when can...

Dyeing hair from dark black brown to dark blond [ 1 Answers ]

Hello guys my hair is kind dark brown black I tried dying it with loreal with golden brown long time ago and some other colors I don't remember lol but doesn't turn out what I want to be but its OK. I always dye my hair by myself so always ready for the results and its OK can't complain. But...

View more questions Search