Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tlo77 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2006, 09:39 AM
    Layer cutting hair
    Hi,
    Please give instructions on layer cutting hair.

Thanks!
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Nov 12, 2006, 04:19 PM
    It's difficult to give hair cutting instructions on the Internet. If you attempt to cut your hair in layers, you will ruin your hair. Go to a salon and ask a hairstylist to give you a layered cut.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cutting hair [ 2 Answers ]

Can anybody tell me how to go about 'texturizing' the top of my hair for volume?

Hair Cutting [ 2 Answers ]

How can I layer the top of my hair only. Do I hold the hair straight up vertically or horizontally? Do I cut it straight off. Do I cut from front to back, or back to front? I'm trying but need three hands. I know there is an easier way. Thanks for the help in advance. Glad to be on board. ...

15,000 layer digital painting [ 3 Answers ]

Check this out. Absolutely incredible!: Don't look too quick... this is NOT a photograph. http://www.bertmonroy.com/fineart/text/fineart_damen.htm (be patient, it'll load slow) Be sure to scroll down to see the zooms.

Hair cutting/layering help [ 12 Answers ]

:confused: Hello all, I wear extensions and I apply them myself. I am having a problem blending my hair with the extension hair because mine stops at my neck and the extensions stop at my bra strap. The sides of my hair stop at my ears, and there is a visible difference. It looks cut...

Can't display layer in internet explorer [ 5 Answers ]

I am trying to display a logo (color white, background transparent, png format) as a layer over a graphic in a web page. I have tried one hundred things and can't get it to work. Note: display in Mozilla Firefox is perfect. White logo does not show up in Internet explorer. Currently trying...

View more questions Search