Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Smooth12 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2009, 06:26 PM
    Administrative process
    How the administrative process in the united states in public organizations tends to foster the growth of government and efforts to reform these same public organizations. Explain how and why organizational problems are inherent in the search for effective organizations? What role if any do alternative constituencies, public employees, and conflict between groups play determining who gets what, when, under what conditions and with what consequences in resources allocations by public agencies. At least three illustrations and examples are needed to support all assertions.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 2, 2009, 06:31 PM

A wonderful homework question, but we don't answer your homework here

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Sh process cpu [ 1 Answers ]

Dear all, I have router cisco 7206VXR (NPE400) , once I check the process CPU, I received the Following output : 101 0 2 0 0.00% 0.00% 0.00% 0 hal 3/0.3/21 ber 102 147900 7223452 20 0.00% 0.00% 0.00% 0 hal_periodic 3 What does that...

And what happens after 'due process' ? [ 9 Answers ]

This came up in a Senate Armed Services Committee hearing .What do you do with the GITMO jihadists after they are filtered through the judiciary and then found not guilty ? Do you release them ? When Sen Mel Martinez asked this to Defense Department General Counsel Jeh Johnson ;he answered that the...

Us tax process for nra [ 3 Answers ]

Heh Help me understanding the us tax process for NRAs Like how all types of visa holders are liable to pay the tax in US Regards Siri

Process [ 1 Answers ]

How do I start the process of applying

View more questions Search