Ask
    bearboy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2009, 01:50 PM
    Google how do I set a barometer
    How do I set a Barometer.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Dec 2, 2009, 02:06 PM

Easy. Just tune into the Weather channel or use Weatherbug and find out what the exact barometer reading is. Such as 29.32. Then take a very thin knife or thin slotted screwdriver and move the needle indicator on the reverse side of the barometer until you get to the present barometric setting. Then you are done.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Airguide barometer [ 4 Answers ]

I purchased an Airguide Instrument Company barometer with temperature and humidity dials on it at an auction. I was wondering how to set the barometer and if there are any instruction manuals for this. I also was wondering how to read the barometer.

I cannot access Google or search on Google (Only Google) [ 3 Answers ]

Google has been my default search, no problems. My browser is the latest Firefox Beta 3.5 Beta 4 file version 4.42.0.0. The issue started over two weeks ago under the Beta browser. The issue is now, I can’t use Google search or just about any site that is a Google site. I put in a search item...

Barometer settings [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm brand new here and have a question on setting a barometer. I picked up a vintage, I believe 1950's Airguide barometer. I was wondering if I have to set the dial to my approximate elevation and what to watch for with the dials. I have a small temperature dial, a larger barometrice pressure...

Airguide Barometer [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 40's vintage Airguide Barometer with a broken face glass. I am looking for a replacement glass the glass is 4 3/4 inches in diameter. Any suggestions where I might look for a replacement.

Airguide Barometer [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Airguide Barometer with humidity and temperature indicators as well. The Barometer looks like 60's era equipment. It is an indoor unit wood frame, glass front w/dial indicators and I keep it in the living room. The Barometer reading was 26.5 but online the weather statistics indicated...

View more questions Search